Quantcast
Προσοχή σε SCAM μηνύματα! Μας ενημέρωσαν ότι εστάλει μήνυμα στα Αγγλικά, για αλλαγή κωδικού πρόσβασης. Δεν έχουμε στείλει κάτι τέτοιο. Τα μηνύματά μας, πάντα είναι μεταφρασμένα στα Ελληνικά & περιέχουν το λογότυπό μας. ×
➔ Parents.org.gr
  • Από την διαχείριση / Admin news

• πρίν από 5 λεπτά , Marlina είπε:

Το έχω κ εγώ αυτό το βάρος εδώ και πολύ καιρό.. και εγώ αυτό νιώθω ότι θα φύγουν 😄 Εχω την εντύπωση πως επιδεινώνεται με το πολύ ξαπλα. Επίσης και εγω το νιώθω πολύ πιο έντονα όταν θέλω τουαλέτα. Προσπαθώ να πηγαίνω αρκετά συχνά τουαλέτα γιατί πέρα από το βάρος μου δημιουργούν και συσπάσεις!

Επίσης με το μπάνιο και εγώ το ίδιο προτιμώ το πρωί που είμαι καλύτερα!!! 

ωραία περναμε όλες !αχαχαχχαχα 🤣 μωρέ ας πάνε όλα καλα και θα κάνω 5 φορε σ μπάνιο μετά !

CLOTH DIAPERS

ninna.cro

Hello again,

I am new here on the forum and speak only English (sorry for that I am learning Greek).

I will have a baby in July and am considering using cloth diapers, instead of Pampers and similar.

I have found one online store (Ecofamily) but am looking for other options too.. Does anyone know any other places in Athens, Piraeus, P.Faliro etc... or online? Any mommies using cloth diapers for their babies?

Thanks a lot :)

Ninna

Διαφημίσεις

HI there!

There are plenty of stores where you can get cloth diapers (online stores mostly). I know only one that you can actually go there and check them out. If you want I can send you a list but you can also join the two Facebook groups. If you search for cloth diapers on fb two results pop up, preloved cloth diapers (for selling, buying and exchanging used diapers and...I can't recall the other's group name..sth similar to that. I found a really cute online store that a mum is running (I haven't tried it out yet but I asked her a few questions and she was really happy to help me out...real fast too..)

Since you have a looooot of time until baby's delivery you can also buy them from abroad..there are plenty of stores in the UK..you can try Amazon and eBay of course as well.

Either way cloth diapers are adoooooorable!! They come in so many colours and shapes...I just love them! If you need anything I'd be glad to help you out (well as long as I know the answers! I, too, start using them recently...;)

Hello Ninna! We too are using cloth for the past two and a half years so any questions feel free to ask either here or privately! In addition to what pp said you could always check listings in eBay for preloved, plus here on this forum there are some girls destashing and selling preloved (myself included but there are another two mamas I think that are selling theirs!). Hmmm plus since you have a lot of time till baby is here you could try sewing your own (I have a sewing buy and trying to convince people to give it a try haha) if you decide to do so I can send you my patterns and tell you where to get your fabrics from . All in all, you'll find that once you get the hang of them and find out what suits your baby's and lifestyle's needs it will be very easy on a day to day basis! Hugs hun and whatever you need were all here!

PS: Where are you from originally? Maybe your relatives could get you what you need in your home country and send them to you? I say that because Greece tends to be pricey in regards to cloth diapers!

km1cp3.png

• Δημιουργία νέου...