Quantcast
Προσοχή σε SCAM μηνύματα! Μας ενημέρωσαν ότι εστάλει μήνυμα στα Αγγλικά, για αλλαγή κωδικού πρόσβασης. Δεν έχουμε στείλει κάτι τέτοιο. Τα μηνύματά μας, πάντα είναι μεταφρασμένα στα Ελληνικά & περιέχουν το λογότυπό μας. ×
➔ Parents.org.gr
  • Από την διαχείριση / Admin news

• Καλημέρα σε όλες! Θα χρειαστώ την βοήθεια από κοπέλες που έχουν προχωρήσει με δωρεά ωαριων στην Θεσσαλονίκη. Χρειάζομαι πληροφορίες (σε προσωπικο μήνυμα αν είναι εύκολο καθώς δεν ξέρω αν επιτρεπεται η δημόσια αναφορά)για γιατρούς και κέντρα καθώς δεν γνωρίζω καθόλου.Επίσης ο γιατρός είναι προτιμότερο να είναι του κέντρου η εξωτερικός συνεργάτης;ευχαριστώ πολύ και ευχομαι σε όλες ότι καλυτερο! 

Desperately seeking... mince pies in Athens

Marija

• 2 εβδομάδες μετά...

Διαφημίσεις

Hi!

Probably too late now as xmas passed but you can still enjoy them for new year!!!

Actually hard to find but you can get mince meat at AB super market for 2 euro and either make your own pastry and bake them in cupcake tins to get right size(I just used two different size glasses to cut the pastry or the other option is the greek ready kourou pastry.

Hope you did find them and enjoy them and just so you know next year you can order with us from www.britishcornershop.co.uk well in advance!!!Also thanopoulos is another super market well worth exploring!!!

Happy new year!

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know where I can find mince pies in Athens? I know I can get mincemeat, but what about the pies themselves? Any brand/type will do. Thank you in advance!

Hi !

You can ask and look for mince pies in some catering firms in Athens othewise you may go to a S.P. near you or in a Hyper market and try looking for this product .

You are welcome !

• Δημιουργία νέου...