Quantcast
Προσοχή σε SCAM μηνύματα! Μας ενημέρωσαν ότι εστάλει μήνυμα στα Αγγλικά, για αλλαγή κωδικού πρόσβασης. Δεν έχουμε στείλει κάτι τέτοιο. Τα μηνύματά μας, πάντα είναι μεταφρασμένα στα Ελληνικά & περιέχουν το λογότυπό μας. ×
➔ Parents.org.gr
  • Από την διαχείριση / Admin news

• 1 ώρα πρίν, Sisheido είπε:

Κορίτσι μου λυπάμαι για την εξέλιξη... Πάντα έλεγα καλύτερα να μη πιάσω πάρα να χαθεί στη πορεία το όνειρο! 

Αγκάλιασε το παιδάκι σου και συνέχισε όσο αντέχεις! Έχω κι εγώ ένα γιο 4ων από την 3η εμβρυομεταφορα και παλέψαμε για τα αδελφάκια... στο τέλος τα καταφέραμε με τροποποιημενο φυσικό κύκλο και γίναμε τριτεκνοι!

Εύχομαι η βλαστοκυστουλα σας την επόμενη φορά να σας γεμίσει την αγκαλιά!!!!

Ευχαριστώ πολύ ❤️ Φοβάμαι πως η επόμενη ωοληψια δεν θα είναι καθόλου εύκολη.Ο οργανισμός μου δεν ανταποκρίνεται καλα στα φάρμακα της διέγερσης..στα 36 μου πήραμε δέκα ωάρια και έγιναν πέντε βλαστοκυστες,εκ των οποίων έπιασε μόνο η κορούλα μου(μέχρι στιγμής)Δλδ 25% επιτυχίας.Μου μένει άλλο ένα,δεν ξέρω αν θα πετύχει.Τωρα είμαι 39,οπότε σίγουρα θα είναι πολύ πιο δύσκολη η όλη διαδικασία..Αυτό που ελπίζω,είναι για αρχή να μην έχουμε αύριο δυσάρεστα απροοπτα με εξωμητριο...

Να χαίρεσαι τα παιδάκια σου κορίτσι μου❤️Η ιστορία σου μου δίνει κουράγιο να συνεχίσω και ελπίζω να μπορέσω να κάνω ένα ακόμη παιδάκι και εγώ ❤️

• Καλή τύχη! 1

Selling Mothercare Crib with Gliding Motion with COCOMAT mattress

Crib of natural wood with soft gliding motion, comes with full set of bedding and all natural COCOMAT mattress specially designed for best support for babies. Sold all together as a set for 125 euros. (All bought from Mothercare: Original Price 293 euros)

Analytically:

Crib (λύκνο) Deluxe Gliding, Natural wood – 80 euros

(Length 95 x Width 50 x Height 81)

From Mothercare, original price 149 euros)

Has a very nice gliding motion that is very soothing for babies; unlike rockers, baby is not rolled from one side to another.

Precious Bear Crib set – 15 euros

Sheets, head-bed drape, blanket

(Mothercare original price 45)

COCOMAT baby crib mattress – 30 euros

(Original price 99 euros)

Διαφημίσεις

Crib of natural wood with soft gliding motion' date=' comes with full set of bedding and all natural COCOMAT mattress specially designed for best support for babies. Sold all together as a set for 125 euros. (All bought from Mothercare: Original Price 293 euros)

Analytically:

[b']Crib[/b] (λύκνο) Deluxe Gliding, Natural wood – 80 euros

(Length 95 x Width 50 x Height 81)

From Mothercare, original price 149 euros)

Has a very nice gliding motion that is very soothing for babies; unlike rockers, baby is not rolled from one side to another.

Precious Bear Crib set – 15 euros

Sheets, head-bed drape, blanket

(Mothercare original price 45)

COCOMAT baby crib mattress – 30 euros

(Original price 99 euros)

Good evening i am intrested in the crib (only crib not bedding) is there a photo to be seen??and i will also like to ask in what condisssion is it in and if 90 euros is your final price

Thank you for your time

Eirini

a4C0p2.png

Hi Eirini!

I'm SO sorry I took so long to reply.

No, unfortunately we can not sell just the crib since the mattress and bedding fit just this model size and I don't know if I would be able to sell it separately. BUT! the price is really great for the mattress and I would highly recommend you go with this COCOMAT mattress which really provides great support for little babies.

Photos:aHsjCNbxfi

There are two photos of crib, one in use and one just plain. I am selling some other items as well, if you are interested:

Bright Starts Sweet Jubilee Swing -- 30 euros

(Bought from Amazon UK for 62euros)

This swing has six swing speeds and timer. It easily folds for storage and travel, its seat is machine washable and it has a three-point safety harness. Our baby loved the motion, she spent a lot of time relaxing in it and it was the only thing often that could put her to sleep!

Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Cradling Bouncer -50 euros

(bought from Amazon UK for 100 euros )

Soft, plush fabrics and an oversized cradling seat. The seat features a removable head rest and bolster system as well as 2 full-body recline positions, so your little one can experience customized comfort. 7 melodies or vibrations for even more relaxation and watch as baby drifts peacefully off to sleep. An overhead toy bar with 2 engaging plush toys provides stimulation when nap time is over. When it's time to go, simply pivot the removable bar for easy access to baby. The seat pad, head rest and bolster system are machine washable for your convenience, while the 3-point harness and non-slip feet provide safety and peace of mind.

Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green – 10 euros

MotherCare Designer Moses Basket -40 euros

To let me know if you are interested to see any of the items first hand. I live in Pangrati if that is convenient for you.

Best regards!

Joanna

Sorry forgot to mention that yes, the condition of the crib is immaculate and we could discuss lowering the price slightly if you were very interested.

I am posting again here the link to photos because I am not sure if it went through last time:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCNbxfi

• 4 months later...

Διαφημίσεις

Εγγραφείτε ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Για να δημοσιεύσετε ένα σχόλιο θα χρειαστεί να είστε εγγεγραμμένο μέλος. Είναι δωρεάν.

Δημιουργήστε νέα εγγραφή

Κάντε εγγραφή να συμμετάσχετε στις συζητήσεις - είναι εύκολη και γρήγορη!

Δημιουργήστε νέα εγγραφή

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη έναν λογαριασμό χρήστη; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...