Quantcast
Προσοχή σε SCAM μηνύματα! Μας ενημέρωσαν ότι εστάλει μήνυμα στα Αγγλικά, για αλλαγή κωδικού πρόσβασης. Δεν έχουμε στείλει κάτι τέτοιο. Τα μηνύματά μας, πάντα είναι μεταφρασμένα στα Ελληνικά & περιέχουν το λογότυπό μας. ×
➔ Parents.org.gr
  • Από την διαχείριση / Admin news

• πρίν από 8 λεπτά , Sabrina_ είπε:

Εγώ είχα στην κατάψυξη 2 όταν πέρασα απο την επιτροπή και απλά δεν το δήλωσα κάπου. Το μόνο κακό ειναι ότι δεν θα μπορέσεις να πάρεις πχ κάποιο ιστορικό απο την κλινική που έχεις τα έμβρυα (εφόσων δεν θέλεις να αναφερθούν τα εναπομείναντα)

Έχεις δίκιο..θα ρωτήσω το γιατρό μου όταν πάω και πιστεύω θα βρεθει λύση.Ισως είναι καλύτερα να κάνω πρώτα διέγερση ξανά,θα δούμε 

ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΑ 2014!

mama chryssa

Διαφημίσεις

• Απαντήσεις 1,2k
  • Πρώτη δημ/ση
  • Τελευταία Απάντηση

Περισσότερες δημοσιεύσεις

Περισσότερες δημοσιεύσεις

Κορίτσι μου, είναι τόσο μεγάλες, που δυστυχώς ουτε και γω μπορώ να τις δω καλά. Δεν φαίνονται καλά, απο το μέγεθος.

Καλημέρα. Περίεργο μου φαίνεται, αφού τις τσέκαρα πριν την δημοσίευση και τώρα ακόμα τις βλέπω κανονικά, όπως και τις υπόλοιπες που βάζετε... θα τις διαγράψω, για να μην σας ενοχλούν.

Τώρα που μπήκα να γράψω, είδα τι εννοείτε... ξεχείλωσε την σελίδα... λυπάμαι,δεν το είδα νωρίτερα:(...και δε μπορώ να τις διαγράψω τώρα... αν ξέρετε άλλο τρόπο, πείτε μου.

Καλημέρα!

Margio μου και του χρόνου! Να χαίρεσαι τις κόρες σου, όλα είναι πανέμορφα!

Μην στενοχωριέσαι και εγώ το έχω λίγο χάσει εδώ και 2 εβδομάδες το χριστουγεννιάτικο πνεύμα αλλά το κυνηγάω!!! :P:p:p

Φιλιά σε όλες!

Διαφημίσεις

Γειά σας ξωτικά μου! Χαίρομαι να βλέπω τις δημιουργίες σας!!!

Για εσάς τις χρυσοχέρες λοιπόν, ( και όχι μόνο) μια πολύ ωραία κατασκευή DIY που βρήκα χθές και άν όχι φέτος, του χρόνου πάντως λέω να την δοκιμάσω.

Ψέυτικοι κορμοί δέντρων για να διακοσμήσετε το δέντρο, το τζάκι, το τραπέζι κλπ κλπ;)

under-tree.jpg

pool-noodle.jpg

Step 1: This first step depends on how long you want your birch logs. Since Iʼm using mine for Christmas decor and put them both into bundles and on my Christmas tree, I wanted mine to be about 2 feet tall. To get my birch logs to be about 2 feet each, I used scissors to cut the pool noodle in half equally. For the plumbing insulation foam tube, I cut it into thirds.

supplies.jpg

Step 2: This picture shows the foam plumbing insulation. We used both the pool noodles and this. First, wrap the craft paper around the pool noodle to measure how much paper you will need. Cut at the proper width, making sure that the whole noodle is covered. Rip the paper into strips horizontally. Crumple the strips into wads so that the paper will be wrinkled. Then, paint the pool noodle with the tacky glue. Arrange the paper on the noodle, covering the whole thing. It is okay to have lumps and wrinkles, they make it look more realistic!

wrapped-logs.jpg

This is what the birch logs should look like once the paper is all glued on and dried.

close-up.jpg

Tip: In order to finish the edges, cover with paper and outline a circle. Cut the circle out and glue it on the same way that you glued on the rest of the paper.

tissue-paper.jpg

Step 3: Take a sheet of tissue paper and rip it into strips. Crumple the strips up and make them into little wads. Glue the wads on, place them spread out on the log.

tissue-paper-close-up.jpg

This is what the wads of tissue paper look like up close.

white-paint-log.jpg

Step 4: Paint the entire birch log with white craft paint, including the tissue paper wads. It is okay if the tissue paper wads do not get covered completely. Let it dry.

gray-wash.jpg

Step 5: Once the white paint has dried, make a grey wash by mixing grey craft paint and water. I used about a tablespoon of paint at a ratio of 1 part paint to 4 parts water. This combination may vary, just make sure that it isnʼt too dark. Paint the entire log, including the tissue paper wads. *Save the remaining grey wash! You will use the rest later.

brown-wash.jpg

Step 6: Once the grey wash has dried, make a beige wash with the same ratio. Make sure that it is also not too dark. Add water if it seems too dark. Paint the entire log.

black-details.jpg

Step 7: After the beige wash has dried, use the remaining grey wash and add a few drops of black craft paint. You donʼt want it to be too dark, but you do want it to be dark enough to show contrast. I added about 5 or 6 drops of paint. Paint stripes along the log to give it the birch wood effect.

birch-branch-tissue-close-up.jpg

Step 8: Using the dark wash, paint the tissue paper wads. They will absorb the moisture and crumple up, to create the knotted birch bark effect. You may have to do a few coats of this wash to get it dark enough.

wood-dowel-close-up.jpg

Step 9: Once your birch logs are completely dry, paint glue on random spots on the log. Press buffalo snow onto these spots to give the logs more texture. If you are going to use spray snow to add more texture, do this before you put the buffalo snow on.

wood-dowels.jpg

The great thing about this faux birch log technique is that it is very versatile! I did it on wooden dowels, as pictured above. I also made it on an 8 inch concrete tube form to put over my Christmas tree stand to look like the trunk of a tree, as shown in the first picture of this post.

I wanted to add extra height to my Christmas tree, so I attached a metal rod to the Christmas tree pole to extend it, and then put the faux birch log tube over the extension. However, because this was not the most sturdy extension, I also have a hook in my wall and wrapped wire around my Christmas tree to anchor it. I love how this turned out!

I am so excited to try this faux birch log look in many different ways!

close-up-finished.jpg

και το λινκ

http://www.designdazzle.com/2014/11/make-faux-birch-logs-using-pool-noodles/

4XDDp3.png

line_m123_beg_xbliz43_time_1223092800_text_f4e120ecf9f1e1eae9e120eceff520e5e3e9ede1ed20eae9efebe1f2.gif

Βρήκα κάτι απίστευτα όμορφα διακοσμητικά και στολίδια σήμερα εντελώς τυχαία σ'ένα άσχετο μικρό μαγαζάκι που τα είχε όλα προσφορά και πήρα κάτι τέλεια αγγελάκια και αστεράκια με 0,40 ευρω:D:D:D!

Είμαι ενθουσιασμένη!!!!! Τρέχω να δω τι μπορώ να κάνω μ'αυτά!!!!

Υ.Γ ....και μην ξεχνάτε οι μέρες των Χριστουγέννων είναι μέρες ΑΓΑΠΗΣ!

Ότι κι άν κάνετε..... κάντε το με αγάπη;).

tumblr_lyr2sak3jG1r2zmt9o1_500.jpg

4XDDp3.png

line_m123_beg_xbliz43_time_1223092800_text_f4e120ecf9f1e1eae9e120eceff520e5e3e9ede1ed20eae9efebe1f2.gif

Διαφημίσεις

Έχετε στολίσει το δέντρο σας, αλλά λίγα τιπς ακόμη ( έστω για του χρόνου) δεν θα'ταν άσχημα;)

christmas-tree-decorating-tips.jpg

και το λινκ με τις οδηγίες

http://www.designdazzle.com/2014/11/christmas-tree-decorating-tips-hacks/

4XDDp3.png

Διαφημίσεις

Εγγραφείτε ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Για να δημοσιεύσετε ένα σχόλιο θα χρειαστεί να είστε εγγεγραμμένο μέλος. Είναι δωρεάν.

Δημιουργήστε νέα εγγραφή

Κάντε εγγραφή να συμμετάσχετε στις συζητήσεις - είναι εύκολη και γρήγορη!

Δημιουργήστε νέα εγγραφή

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη έναν λογαριασμό χρήστη; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα
  • Δημιουργία νέου...